Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ok so umm, i woke up later than usual today. but i didnt care cuz my teacher doesnt care if im late anyways. so yay! ok so, woke up at like 6:50 and ate 3 hotdogs w/ ketchup and relish on it. Brushed my teeth and did the daily routine. My nephew justin came over like everymorning wich is funn cuz he's hella funny and chill. left for school at like 7:30 and we had to pick up freakin Roland Gabon. and that fool always takes like 5 min to get out the fucking door. while we were waiting i found out justin got a detention cuz he was late to school and we all blamed it on Roland cuz he takes forever. haha.


Got to school and went to Nelsons Sports Med Class late w/ my ipod listening to I'll Hurt You by Busta Rhymes trying to think of a choreography for it. Did a class project with Shakier (or however you spell it), Browkaw, and Joseph. preeety dope.


Calderon caught me playing my DS during enrichment but didnt do anyting about it. YESS!
i love that class. so funny

Jameson... -______-
that class can get soooo boring at times. i dont think he even knos my name yet for some reason. wtv. nuff said.


lunch was same as usual. talk, eat, talk, freeload, talk....
walked ryan to his bus for his ROP class and chilled with E-Man and his group.
pretty tite.



baseball.... my shoulder hurts but i dont want to tell coach hoff for some reason. all the seniors from football are now back so fun times start now. played a scrimage, cut my arm, blood on pants, Kalvin hits it... bleeds again, got out at like 3:40. and it turns out that my brother and my dad left me like 5 min ago and when i called them to pick me up they got soooo pisssed.



i was talking to my friends after school and i saw the gay guy for the first time. I realized someone has beef w/ me for some reason cuz they started a rumor that i was talking shit to some girl/one of my frieds and now she hates me. WTF?!? i dont do that stuff. shieet.


i got home and my dad tells me to mow the lawn so i do. so yay i have a nice front lawn today. :D
but when i get to the backyard.... my dad/brothers didnt pick up the doggie poo poo and i didnt know so i was cutting it and they flew out and i stepped on it and it was freaking gross. when i go to the garage to put the mower away i see my dad standing verrry still. and i look and a germand shepard was walking toward her. i told her to come here but i'm guessing she was too scared to move. the dog just sniffed her butt. haha.

now im stuck studying for my stupid SAT's. fuhhhh!
today was a whatever day. -__-

No comments: