Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FINALS WEEK

fuhhh! finals are tomorrow and i think i have a temporary case of ADD!
like yesterday while i was supposed to study i was doing this:
myspace! when my mom found out and kicked me off the computer i went downstairs and started to breakdance to the radio. when my dad saw me he told me to study. so i went to the kitchen and found grapes. so i threw them in the air and caught them in my mouth. once i finished that i walked out the the living room, laid down and started rolling....

IM SUCH A LOSER!

i need a life. that doesnt include taking finals that stress me out too much.

its been so long since i've beeen on this. i think im gonna make this thing a daily thing now. :]
gotta "STUDY'


catch u guys later.

oh yea!!! i also need a date to winter formal.
wanna go with?

No comments: