Saturday, May 30, 2009

BITTERSWEET

last day of my high school life was yesterday. I can belive i got teary eyed when i saw mr. calderon crying. i think its because he was my favorite teacher and its his last year teaching at walnut because of those retarted budget cut crap. im going to miss walnut high school. i spent 4 years of my teenaged life in that place. 6+ hours for 5 days a week. took A LOT of pictures with anybody i knew. especially the underclassmen because i have no idea when i am going to see them again. i thought it was wierd how all the super jock/hard core athelets were bawwliiiinggg all puffy eyed and red faced. im super sad that i was leaving all of my freinds but happy because i dont have to deal with all the school stuff anymore like homework, finals, projects, and a chance of getting suspended. hahaha

after school i went to aloha bbq with ez, aysh, jill, and reese. CHICKEN KATSU MASUBI ALL DAY! i wanted to be dropped off back at school before the 6th period bell rang so i can say be to everybody i missed or if anybody else wanted a hug.


Went to jezzy's house and chilled for about an hour. I started talking about how we all used to be like 3 ft tall and 6 years old and stuff and it moved onto the subject "who we had crushes on in elementary school" hahahha
SUPRISINGLY WE LIKED THE SAME GIRLS. HAHHAHA

the plan was to head to BWW/B dubs for wings and to watch the laker game...but when we got there it was PACKED! so we just decided to go to Coconut Bay.......it was the same. we came at like 7 and got seated at 9. we watched the whole game in the front enterance. -_____-
but its all good. LAKERS MAKE IT TO FINALS FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW.
Karen was there =] I met two of here friends, Alana and Chelsea. its wierd how they go to my school but never really met them until the last day of school.

I went to my first house party last night and uhhhh.....i wasted 3 bucks for no reason. 5 min into it the cops came and broke it up. wow. great first party for me. so Jill, Reian, Susi, Francis, Reese, and I were posted up in front of In N Out for about an hour talking about what we were gonna to.....our final conclusion was to go home. =[

i got lucky that my parents didnt know i was out that late. yay me.
hahahha


MY LIFE BEGINS NOW!

No comments: