Sunday, May 24, 2009

Comming Closer!


hello! haven't been on this since what 3 months???? haha dang. well imma try to go on this more often now.


I only have 4 days left at Walnut! then its the beginning of my new life. I wanna get outta my house so i don't have to take orders from my parents already. haaha

So much memories at walnut. I'm gonna miss all of my friends. =[ *tear hahhah

I really hope that "Da FAM" still kicks it after HS.




I've had the song "Officially Yours"- Craig David stuck in my head all week.


My parents are back from their two week vacation. i hope they dont find out about that "friday"

im a dead man if they do =[

theyre already depriving me of things like normal -____-



my life was doing so well when they were gone. i hope it continues......HOPE!!!!!
I hope things with this girl keeps going well :D
im afraid ill mess up somehow and im not exactly shure if what im doing is right.

No comments: