Wednesday, June 3, 2009

hehehe

last day of grad practice...i still dont know what to do. ahhahah
funniest part of the day.

Francis house and everybody was sleeping except for me, susi and reian.
i was prentending to jump in using the diving board. on my last jump i wanted to jump as high as i can. so i did. and my weight flew a little foreward. so when i landed on the board i jumped foreward. -__- i tried to land on the side of the pool but i dint jump far enough. i got one foot on solid ground but fell and flipped backwards. everybody woke up from my splash and laughed! shit. i laughed too. hella funny.
so i wet my newest pair of pants and my phone. wetting my clothes was worth it but not my phone. my phone is sorta whack now. it presses buttons for no reason. =[
buy yeah. and i played gay chicken twice...and tied. hahahahhahahhahaa. NO HOMO!!!

so yah. GRADUATION AND GRAD NIGHT TOMORROW!
HELL YEA! SO DAMN EXCITED.

No comments: