Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beach Day with SLYM <3

OMG! the beach with SLYM was the best beach day of my life!!! I effing love them sooo much!
i met new faces and caught up with old ones. waves were perfect. SECOND BEST DAY OF SUMMER SO FAR! I just wished that one more person could have been there. if i didnt mess up she might have been there. Paulina had to make us leave early because she had to go to vegas--we didnt even stay long enough for the rosary. =[
but still...SLYM<3

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!


Had a FAM reunion right after the bonfire. :D we all met up at the boba place errol owns next to vons. it was good seeing everybody. apperently everybody missed me more than i though. ahaha awwwww :D when it came down to the 4 amigo's we all went to the Roland Heights party.


I effing hate the smell of parties. Smell of weed with ciggs with alcohol with nos with sweat. DISGUSTING. thats why i like kickbacks. Same ol' me, i turned down anything they offered me.
My head was/still is jumbled so no dancing for me either. i just kicked it. we left at like 11:20 because cops came in.

No comments: