Saturday, August 8, 2009

mmmmm

so i came home from a 2 day 1 night vacation in Oxnard. Stayed at the Embassy Suite and the beach is our backyard. ahahahah. me and my cousins were supposed to make a bonfire even though there's no pit. we wanted to dig a hole and put wood and light it....but we all knocked out before we could do anything. boooooo

we were like the first people to catch fish on the pier...everybody got all excited because they thought the fish were coming!!!! they didn't... ahahha i guess we were just lucky.

i took a baaaaammmmb asss nap on the beach but these cholo people kept talking all cholo-ish next to me and got me sorta annoyed and woke up.


I still would have rather stayed home and kicked it with SLYM!!!!! My friends told me that the Ultimate Frisbee game was Awesome! ughhhh........idk y my dad FORCED me to go. one day he says I could stay then the next he says I have to go. wtv



I gotta get things right....

No comments: