Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things

are looking hella brighter right now.

I'm not sure if its just a coincidence but...as soon as i let go, my life got A LOT better.
It could be just because I'm happy again and not EMO or some shit...... or because my parents finally realized I'm older and i can hold my own. So I have been going out so much more lately. Damn.....now i know what it feels like to kick it foreal with my homies and home girls. :D


Debut practice:
we finally finished our dance and it looked preeeettyyyy good. I'm excited for the debut. coming up in like 2 or 3 weeks. I'm not even sure yet. hahahha wow....im part of it and I don't even know the exact date. lol


Sonic: Baaaaaaaammmbbbbb food mang! first time eating there. SO WORTH IT! I ordered "SUPER SONIC DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER" and "Bubble gum slush"
i loved it so much i ate Camille's and ordered another burger. WOW!!!
Idk y it was so good. Maybe because I wasnt expecting much from it.

Newport: First time at the beach with -- Francis, Reian, Fraizer, Aziel, Clarisse, Cherisse, and Mariam. Massive waves (to me) to catch with a boogie board. was DOPEEEE! little bit of Frisbee and Volleyball. Pics at the Lifeguard Tower 19. Damnn I saw this hella tall BEAST! he was like 7'5 and just plain beastly. BEAST MODE ALL DAY for him. But i felt sad for him because he was eating by himself =[

Aziel:
Finally told Aysh my "story" and her reaction was just like everyone elses. I keep telling them not to be mad at that person but i guess they care for me that much they really cant help it......idk. LUCKY to have friends like mine.

Coconut Bay:
Been about 3 months since i was last there. Pad see ew & thai tea FTW! i gotta stop drinking that much. it makes me full and almost vomit! We gor Reian a free thai tea! he finished his water and i put some of mine in his glass and they filled it up. lol WE'RE SO SMART! Saw this girl.....i looked fugly from beach so didnt approach -____-

My pad: Reain, Susi, Fraizer, Clarisse, and Aysh just played some wii. Guitar Hero and Mario Party 8. THEN..................i busted out the N64! played the OG super smash and 007 GOLDEN EYE! Mad Fun! Skipped out on Hookah at Justin's Pad. Oh well.....thats good for me.



did you have fun reading this? I DOUBT IT!
hhehehheehe bye!

No comments: