Sunday, October 25, 2009

1st formspring

1. Hey Mark!: Who is your favorite walnut student you didn't know went to walnut?! :D

- Im gonna have to say....JOANNA PANTIESSSSS!!!!!!!

2. Hey Mark! so why you so obsesed with me

- Umm idk if this is a serious question or not. lol my answers are either:

Youre so cool!

Im sorry if i come off as obsessed cus im not. u can text me if ur concerned.

3.Hey Mark! How did u feel when Karen got a boyfriend? Cus I knew u really liked her. Is this too personal?

- no its not personal. well i lost interest a while before this so shoooot.... i was happy for her!!! i even told her congrats. lol

4. Hey Mark! You're cute! Mmmkay bye

- Thanks ahah. is this Janelle? lol

5. Hey Mark! Was that you bboying at homecoming?

- Yeah it was. sorry i couldnt give u a better show. hahaha

6. Hey Mark! How many girlfriends have u had?

- I've never had a girlfriend

7. Hey Mark! why r u so weird?????

- I dont know. I'm just a wierd person i guess. =)

No comments: